Rules of Play
PLANNED PETHOOD INC's 50/50 RAFFLE RULES
- Purchaser must be 18 years or older to play and located in the state of Ohio at the time of purchase.
- One Early Bird Winer and one Grand Prize Winner will be drawn. Early Bird Winner is eligible for the Grand Prize Jackpot. Early Bird Prize Deadline: $200 Speedway Gift Card – August 4th, 2022 Grand Prize Jackpot Deadline – August 18th, 2022. Raffle winners need not be present. Two pieces of identification that match the name on the winning raffle ticket will be required to claim the prize.
- Tickets are available online 24/7 at www.plannedpethood5050.com. Tickets may only be purchased online.
- Prize payout will be 50% of tickets sales in Planned Pethood Inc’s 50/50 Raffle.
- Tickets can be purchased for $10.00 for 10 tickets and $20.00 for 40 tickets or $40 for 100 tickets.
- Requests for specific 50/50 numbers are not accepted as numbers are generated from a Random Selection System.
- The following individuals are excluded from purchasing a ticket: Planned Pethood, Inc staff and board members.
- One check will be awarded for the Grand Prize Jackpot draw. The winning ticket number and winner’s name will be posted online at www.plannedpethood.org as well as on our social media outlets.
- The winners will be notified by email and/or by phone by Planned Pethood, Inc. The winning ticket holders must claim their prize within 30 days of the winning numbers being announced. If the prizes are unclaimed, the money will be donated to Planned Pethood, Inc.
- All winners must agree to the use of their name and photo for publicity purposes by Planned Pethood, Inc – including but not limited to; their website, social media, print material and 50/50 platform.
- Grand Prize raffle winner must present a valid driver’s license and a completed IRS Form W-9 to claim the Prize. Thus, the Prize will be delivered to the winner only after the tax amount as mandated by the IRS, has been deducted from the prize by the Planned Pethood, Inc
- In accordance with IRS tax laws, ticket purchases are not tax deductible nor considered a donation to Planned Pethood, Inc.
- All raffle ticket sales are final. Refunds will not be issued.
- For inquiries on the procedures of the 50/50 Raffle, please email firstname.lastname@example.org